- 2 3/4 pounds chicken (cut into serving pieces)
- 2 envelopes lipton recip secret savori herb with garlic soup mix
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup yellow onion
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (cup, or water)
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
roarcjw . 25 Jun 2017
Bethany L. 18 Dec 2016
Flavor was great! I used chicken breasts instead, and only used one Lipton packet. I also used water instead of wine, but the recipe still turned out delicious! I will definitely be making this again.
Karen S. 23 Feb 2016
This recipe is absolutely delicious! It is so very simple. I have always used wine and therefore cannot comment as to the taste when using water. However, the wine I use is not necessarily dry. It is whatever white I have available at the time. I do serve with hot rice. Mmmmm, mmmmm, grrrrr8!