- 3 pounds pork
- 1 lipton recipe secrets onion mushroom soup mix
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 10 hoagies or rolls
- Arrange pork in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients except rolls and pour over pork; turn to coat.
- Cook covered on HIGH 6 hours or on LOW 8 to 10 hours or until pork is tender.
- Remove pork; reserve juices. Shred pork with fork, then stir into reserved juices. Serve on rolls.
Carly S. 11 Dec 2017
This recipe is AMAZING!!! I'm not a huge fan of BBQ so I wanted to try something a little different and this totally hit the spot, even my kids liked it. I didnt put the hot pepper in it though! I didnt have any so i just skipped it and still super yummy!
Angela T. 6 Mar 2016
I have used it before and really liked it. Glad I found it again. Also really easy to do. I also sub the ketchup for smoke barbecue
Jenn Harlan 29 Feb 2016
This recipe tasted very good. I gave it 3 stars because it lacked that smoky barbecue taste. If you're not looking for a barbecue taste, then this dish is for you!