- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 1/4 pounds boneless pot roast
- 4 sliced carrots
- 4 sliced potatoes (medium, (about 2 lbs ), cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 envelopes Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown roast.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix with water in glass measuring cup. Add to skillet, scraping up any brown bits from bottom of pan. Add soup mixture to slow cooker. Cook covered on Low 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter.
- Thicken gravy, if desired, by combining additional 1/4 cup water with 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour. Cook on HIGH 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Arrange carrots and potatoes in slow cooker. Top with roast and set aside.