- 2 pounds beef boneless chuck steak
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 10 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 lipton recip secret beefi onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dri thyme leaves, crush
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Toss beef with flour in slow cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients except sour cream. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours until meat is tender.
- Stir in sour cream. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked noodles.
Lesley K. 13 Sep 2018
Its easy and so good.
JOANNA 5 Feb 2017
Super delicious. I really love stroganoff anyway however this slow cooker recipe was surprisingly really good. A keeper!
Shawn M. 10 Apr 2016
Excellence in a matter of hours! This couldn't have been any easier either, the complexity of this dish seems like it would be so much harder than it is. Overall happy with the end result