- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck steak (cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread (divided)
- 1 package white mushrooms (10 oz., sliced)
- 1 onions (medium, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 jar Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Season beef, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown 1/2 of the beef, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Remove browned beef to slow cooker with slotted spoon, then repeat with remaining beef.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds. Remove to slow cooker.
- Stir in Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce. Cook covered at HIGH 4 to 5 hours or at LOW 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender.
- Stir in sour cream. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked egg noodles.