- 2 pounds pork loin roast, boneless (trimmed and cut into 4 pieces)
- 1/2 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups brown rice (OR long grain white rice, steamed)
- 1/2 cup green onions (chopped, with some tops too)
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts (diced)
- Coat the slow cooker with nonstick Olive Oil cooking spray. Place the pork, chili sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar and garlic in the cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 8 Hours or until the pork is fork-tender. Remove the pork from the cooker and coarsely dice. Add the peanut butter to the sauce in the pan and stir well to dissolve it. Return the pork to the sauce and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve in shallow bowls (over rice if desired) and garnish each serving with some of the green onions and peanuts. ENJOY!!