Guaranteed the juiciest pot roast recipe around!
- 4 pounds bottom round
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 1 bag frozen green beans
- 2 onions (medium, quartered)
- 1 box brown mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 seasoning (packs McCormick Pot Roast)
- 1/2 cup water (slightly more)
- 1/4 dry red wine (slightly more)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- 6 potatoes (white, quartered or 1 small bag red potatoes, quartered)
- Preheat oven to 350
- gently stab the round bottom throughout the meat.
- Grind sea salt and pepper corn onto bottom round and place into oven bag with vegetables. Place the bag into a roasting pan
- Make sure all produce is cleaned and preppred
- In a mixing measuring cup (over sized), combine water, olive oil, and 2 packs McCormick Pot Roast Seasoning .
- Pour mixture into bag over bottom round and vegetables.
- Tightly close, lift the bag, and carefully turn it from side to side letting the marinade move back and forth through out the bag. Then let sit at room temp for 45 minutes
- Place into oven and cook for 1 hour.
- After an hour pierce the bag with tiny knife slits in four different places.
- Let cook for another 2 and half to 3 hours
- Remove from oven, let sit for 30 - 40 minutes, cut open and remove bag (lightly pull from under meat and vegetables.). Slice & serve