- 4 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons caraway seed
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Season meat on all sides with caraway, salt, paprika and garlic.Tie with butcher’s twine to create uniform shape.Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Preheat kitchenaid® countertop oven to 325°f and place oven rack in position f. Coat broiler pan with non-stick spray.
- Place meat, fat side up, onto broiler pan. Bake 2 hours or until internal temperature registers 155°f in center. Let stand 10 minutes before removing twine and slicing.
- Chef’s tip: Use the pan drippings as a base for a delicious sauce or gravy.