Slow Cookers Chili Beef 'n PastaMcCormick
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (Substitutions available ground turkey)
- 1 package chili seasoning (McCormick® Slow Cookers)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 cans tomato sauce (8 ounces each)
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper (coarsely)
- 1 cup whole kernel corn (frozen or canned)
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked and drained (about 2 1/4 cups Substitutions available rotini pasta)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Cook ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain. Place in slow cooker.
- 2Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, tomato sauce, bell pepper and corn until well blended. Cover.
- 3Cook 6 hours on LOW or 3 hours on HIGH. Stir in cheese and cooked macaroni during the last 10 minutes of cooking.