- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package chili seasoning (McCormick® Slow Cookers)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (14 1/2 ounces each, undrained)
- 2 cans kidney beans (16 ounces each, drained and rinsed)
- 15 1/2 ounces tomato sauce
- Brown ground beef or turkey in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Place cooked beef, Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, beans and tomato sauce in slow cooker. Stir until well mixed. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories250Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Pj 12 Mar
Yes! It was delectable! The only revision I did, was add 1 cup of onions.
DeBe 19 Jan
Good, but had to amp up the seasoning.
Monica A. 14 Dec 2017
i make this chili regularly, it is so good
Buckley 27 May 2017
I've never made chili before and this was definitely easy to make. Came out fine but a lot blander than I expected. I noticed that the spice packet says 1 packet for 1 pound of beef so I think next time I'd use 2 packets with this recipe.
Ray C. 15 Mar 2017
it turned out great. loved it. i will make again. it was yummy . i added a red bell pepper. mmmmmmmm
Corena Tansey 2 Feb 2017
We make it all the time. We add a touch of our favorite to sauce to add some spice, but the original flavor so are great. One of our "go to" family recipes!
Erin H. 14 Jan 2017
Super simple, tasty recipe. Next time I will add some addition spices to the chili spice pack. I might add some corn too. Very good.
rose 13 Dec 2016
This is the easiest and best recipe for chili ever. it turned out perfect and was even better a few days later.
V 10 Dec 2016
tasty. I added a few spices to the ground turkey while cooking it to give it just a bit more flavor.
Joie S. 2 Oct 2016
I've cooked this twice now and we love it! I love the smell of it cooking while I sit and watch football and listen to the rain.