- 1 package seasoning (McCormick® Slow Cookers Limited Edition Chicken Noodle Soup)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 cup celery (sliced)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup medium egg noodles (uncooked)
- Place chicken and vegetables in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning Mix and water in bowl until blended. Pour over chicken and vegetables; stir to coat. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- Stir in noodles. Cover. Cook 10 minutes longer on HIGH or until noodles are tender.