- 1 yellow onion (Medium, diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 30 ounces great northern beans (or Pinto, drained and rinsed)
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes (+ Green Chillies)
- 4 ounces green chillies (Fire Roasted)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened and diced into cubes)
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- chopped cilantro (for topping)
- shredded cheese (for topping)
- corn tortilla chips (for scooping)
|Calories620Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kristin Swaim 11 days ago
This recipe was so good! I used chicken breasts instead of thighs, 2 cans of diced tomatoes + green chiles, and 12 oz cream cheese though. Still so so amazing & made a lot, enough for leftovers for 1-2 nights!
Gary Crisostomo 21 days ago
This recipe is amazing! I used chicken breasts instead and only 1.5 pounds. Turned out delicious and full of flavor.
Angela W. 30 Dec 2018
Great! Next time I will put less chicken
Monica Drummer 8 Dec 2018
i adapted recipe to cook in pressure cooker. pressure cooked together all items except canned beans and cream cheese. Added those after cooking chicken.
Janet Taulbee 24 Nov 2018
Delicious. Used mild green chile’s for less spice.
Rexin 17 Nov 2018
great easy recipe for a delicious meal when the weather is cold or rainy
Amy Y. 16 Nov 2018
So tasty! I also added a can of corn drained to the crock pot. Instead of more cheese I added a spritz of lime juice to go with the cilantro. My seven year old loves it!!!!
Susan 25 Sep 2018
it was great. I will definately make it again
shauna g. 24 Aug 2018
So delicious! I’ve made it multiple times. My husband and all of our friends and family love it!
Amy Frickson 25 Feb 2018
Great chili! Will make again.
Doreen 15 Nov 2017
Awesome the flavor was terrific
Alice Elliott E. 12 Dec 2016
Outstanding! I used chicken breasts instead of thighs. I will definitely make this again. :-):-):-):-):-):-)