- 4 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 onion (medium, diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3/4 cup brown lentils (dried)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 14 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 8 lasagna noodles (broken into pieces)
- 3 cups spinach leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked in water 4 to 8 hours, drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup soy milk (unflavored)
- 1/4 pound extra firm tofu (drained)
- 4 tablespoons pesto (prepared vegan, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
|Calories310Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kristen Raabis 9 Dec 2018
Great! I didn’t modify it at all. I would definitely make it again
Loni Muus 9 Apr 2018
It turned out great! I agree with everyone else, the ricotta is to die for. The only thing I would make changes to is if you’re not crazy about lentils, I would hold or decrease the amount used. I wasn’t crazy about the amount of lentils in mine so I would use less next time. Other than that, very good and easy recipe!
Michael Kurland 21 Mar 2018
Family loved it. So easy to make. I added veggie crumbles at the end with the noodles to make it more filling. Worked great.
Stephanie R. 6 Mar 2018
Excellent dish! We liked this a lot and are definitely making this again!
Steve 14 Feb 2018
Superb. I will make it again. I did make it vegetarian by using dairy cheese.
Michelle Lewis 31 Jan 2018
Delicious I loved the Ricotta too would use that ricotta in other recipes. Healthy and filling.
Betsy M. 17 Dec 2017
This was delicious! I followed instructions exactly (maybe a little extra pesto, lemon juice and basil and oregano). I will make this again for sure
Eliza Mauk 13 Dec 2017
It was pretty watery so next time I might just put the tomatoes in with the onions and lentils instead of water and just let that cook for 4 hours. Also the noodles didn't cook all the way but that might have just been because they were whole wheat. Otherwise a very good recipe that I will use again!
Elise Barrus 8 Oct 2017
delicious and hearty
Lisa D. 27 Sep 2017
Absolutely amazing!!! It’s like sitting and eating a healthy bowl of pasta!