- 2 teaspoons ghee (Organic Valley)
- 1/2 yellow onion (medium, diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast (cubed)
- 1 sweet potato (cubed)
- 1 red pepper (sliced or diced)
- 2 cups green beans (trimmed)
- 1 1/2 cups organic low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Simply Organic Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (Simply Organic)
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric (Simply Organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14 ounces full fat coconut milk
- cauliflower rice
|Calories370Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
thomson 12 days ago
Really tasty!! Really easy!! Wanted it the next night too
McBride Wright 30 days ago
SO delicious! However, i had the same problem as a few other reviewers- mine came out pretty darn watery. I drained some of the liquid before adding heavy cream (used instead of coconut milk) and then cooked for a while with the lid to my slow cooker off and the heat on High. I’m wondering if this recipe needs to be cooked without the lid on top? Not sure if it’s just coincidence or not. Either way, a big hit for us! Thanks!
Seth Donlon 18 Feb
I made this for my wife last night and she said to "put it on the once a week list!" 5 stars and will make again. Nice touch with the cashews. I made it with New Zealand purple skinned kumara instead of sweet potato and it turned out great.
Steve 13 Feb
Enjoyed it. Easy to make.
Christine V. 4 Feb
Good flavor, mild enough for kids.
Stella I. 29 Jan
Delicious! The smell of this is really yummy when simmering in the crockpot. The spices are flavorful and decadent. I added broccoli as I had that laying around. I’ll definitely be make this again!
Katie Polley 29 Jan
Delicious and easy! I didn’t modify it and I’ll certainly be making it again
Rowe 25 Jan
MAKING this RIGHT NOW! The house smells amazing. Really easy recipe too.