Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Place cinnamon sticks, allspice and cloves in coffee filter or double layer of cheesecloth. Tie with butcher twine to form a sachet. Place spice sachet, apple cider and 1 teaspoon of the sea salt in 3-quart slow cooker. Cover.
- Cook 1 hour on HIGH or 2 hours on LOW.
- Meanwhile, place peanuts and remaining 1/2 teaspoon sea salt in food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Place peanut mixture on shallow plate; set aside.
- Remove spice sachet from cider mixture. Stir in vanilla and caramel vodka.
- To serve, pour 2 tablespoons of the caramel sauce on shallow plate. Dip rim of each mug in caramel sauce, allowing excess to drip off. Gently dip or roll rim in crushed peanuts to coat. Ladle beverage into mug. Gently stir in 1 tablespoon caramel sauce.