- 2 pounds New York (top loin) pork roast
- 1 can root beer
- 18 ounces barbecue sauce (bottle)
- 8 hamburger buns
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place pork in slow cooker. Pour root beer over the pork. Cover and cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours or until it shreds easily with two forks.
- Remove pork and shred it using two forks.
- Drain most of the liquid from slow cooker (keep about 1/2 cup), and return shredded pork to slow cooker, stir in barbecue sauce. Continue heating on low for an additional 30 minutes, until warmed through.
- Serve on hamburger buns.