- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- pepper (to Taste)
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1 bag coleslaw mix (Homemade Recipe Under Cooking Directions*)
- 12 buns
- 28 ounces cranberry sauce
- Place pork tenderloin and water into slow cooker and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Place the lid on top and set heat to low, letting cook for about 8 hours or until the internal temperature is between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium). Drain liquid from slow cooker and shred meat using two forks. Toss with barbecue sauce, set aside.
- Butter top of bun and lightly toast in a skillet, if desired. To assemble, place shredded pork on top of bottom bun. Top with a good spoons’ worth of cranberry sauce, then add coleslaw and top with bun.
- To make homemade coleslaw, chop about 5 cups cabbage and grate 1-2 carrots. Toss with coleslaw salad dressing.