- 3 pounds pork loin (trimmed and cut little slits all around the pork)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper (freshly)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons regular soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch (dissolved in 3 TB water)
PER SERVING *
|Calories400Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Crescibene 9 Apr
Amazing! Only recipe needed other than my BBQ . Absolutely love having gravy akready made !!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Jaclyn K. 17 Mar
Simple yet delightful. Able to do in the instant pot 😊
Mary W. 3 Nov 2017
I made this for tlmy co-workers after a particularly difficult transition. They loved it! So easy!
Toni D. 5 Aug 2016
I made this when my grandson was visiting for the week. He is a very picky eater and he loved it. And my husband could not tell me enough how delicious and tender the pork tasted. Love the crock pot recipes.
Elizabeth S. 2 Dec 2015
ive made this several times and it is the tastiest pork loin ive ever done! I discovered by accident that it is better if you double the seasonings, soy sauce and lemon juice and throw the extra into the broth during cooking. I also think it is best to let it cook until its almost falling apart.. my son begged me to let him drink the broth out of the crock pot! I deleted all my other pork loin recipes after making this one. a definite win!!
Brenda Y. 12 Sep 2015
Simple recipe with ingredients I have on hand. The taste is amazing. I served it with mashed potatoes as pictured. My family loved it. Thank You for sharing. I will be making this again. I look forward to making other pork loin recipes on your page.