- 4 pounds pork shoulder roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 orange
- 1 cup onions (diced)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- tortillas (Small, optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- Pat your pork roast dry with paper towels.
- Rub olive oil all over pork. Then coat pork roast with salt, pepper, cumin and oregano.
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Pour orange juice over the top of roast. Spread onions, garlic and green chiles over the top of the roast. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours, or high for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks, removing and discarding big pieces of fat.
- In a large sauté pan, heat your vegetable oil over medium high heat. Add your shredded pork and cook until the bottoms of your pork and nice and crispy. Serve immediately on its own or on a tortilla topped with cilantro and salsa.
Hello Miss 6 Sep
Wonderful had plenty of leftovers!!