®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Pat your pork roast dry with paper towels.
- Rub olive oil all over pork. Then coat pork roast with salt, pepper, cumin and oregano.
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Pour orange juice over the top of roast. Spread onions, garlic and green chiles over the top of the roast. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours, or high for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks, removing and discarding big pieces of fat.
- In a large sauté pan, heat your vegetable oil over medium high heat. Add your shredded pork and cook until the bottoms of your pork and nice and crispy. Serve immediately on its own or on a tortilla topped with cilantro and salsa.