- 10 eggs (whisked)
- 1/4 cup milk (whisked with the eggs)
- 1 package roll (pork breakfast sausage, uncooked, can use a package of uncooked bacon, too)
- 1/2 bag hash browns (shredded, frozen)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- seasoning (to taste, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Mrs. Dash Table Blend, etc.)
Summer Haffner 5 months ago
So very bad. Somehow the eggs were overdone while some of the sausage was still pink. Ugly food and not very tasty, either. Glad I hadn’t invited company. Cooked on low 8 hours as per directions.
April Molen 4 years ago
Amazingly good! It was so easy and fast to put together the night before- I am definitely making this again and again!