This warm dessert is great for entertaining or a family get-together.
- 12 tablespoons country crock spread
- 16 1/2 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 3 7/8 ounces instant chocolate pudding & pie filling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (about 6 oz.)
- Evenly coat bottom and sides of 5-quart slow cooker with 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients except chocolate chips in large bowl with electric mixer according to cake mix package directions; stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared cooker.
- Arrange two sheets paper towel over top of cooker, then place lid on top. (Paper towels will absorb moisture.)
- Cook on LOW 3-1/2 hours. Turn off heat, then let stand covered 30 minutes. Remove insert from cooker. Carefully remove lid and paper towels. Serve cake warm and, if desired, with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
|Calories560Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Yummly User 19 Mar 2018
This took 5 hours to perfectly cook after the first three hours it was still mostly liquid so I turned it to high and after 2 more hours it was perfect😊It turned out better than we've had in restaurants! YUMMY!!! THANK YOU!
Joanne S. 7 Sep 2016
My family loves this!Made this twice and will make for friends when visiting..I put ice cream on top and oh my lord so delicious!
Jodi S. 31 Jul 2016
It was really good!! Made it just like the recipe says!! I didn't have any icecream that would have made it really great.!
Sarah Pelhan 20 Mar 2016
I made this with just the cake mix and pudding. I put the pudding in first and poured the cake mix on top. I cooked it on low for a little over 2 hours. It was a more liquid than I liked. Next time I would use less milk in the pudding.