- 5 pounds sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into cubes)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (Kitchen Basics® Original)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter (cut into chunks)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (McCormick®, Ground)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (McCormick®, Ground)
- Spray inside of 6-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Add sweet potatoes, stock and brown sugar. Cover.
- Cook 4 hours on HIGH or until potatoes are tender, stirring after each hour. Stir in butter, cinnamon salt and nutmeg. Cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Beat potatoes with electric mixer on medium-high speed until smooth. Top with marshmallows. Cover. Cook 10 minutes on HIGH or until marshmallows are slightly melted.