- 5 pounds yukon gold potatoes (peeled and cut into cubes)
- 1 cup chicken stock (Kitchen Basics® Original)
- 2 McCormick Bay Leaves
- 1/2 cup butter (cut into chunks)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- Spray inside of 6-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Add potatoes, stock and bay leaves. Cover.
- Cook 4 hours on HIGH or until potatoes are tender, stirring after each hour. Remove bay leaves. Stir in butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Beat potatoes with electric mixer on medium-high speed or mash with potato masher, gradually adding milk, until smooth. Stir in parsley. Top with additional butter, if desired.