- 2 cups elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 3 cans evaporated milk (12 ounces each)
- 4 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard (McCormick®, Ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted garlic (McCormick®)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (McCormick®, Coarse Ground)
- Cook pasta as directed on package for al dente pasta. Drain well and return to saucepan. Stir in milk, 3 1/2 cups of the cheese and seasonings until well blended.
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Spoon mac and cheese mixture into prepared slow cooker. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover.
- Cook 1 to 1 1/2 hours on LOW or until most of the liquid is absorbed.