- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves (skinless and)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed, or to taste)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock (defatted and reduced salt)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley (minced)
PER SERVING *
|Calories170Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jennifer M. Meece 5 Nov
This turned out great - added a little more fresh squeezed lemon juice and Mediterranean spice. Served this dish with mashed potatoes and sweet peas and it was enjoyed by all.
Elizabeth Abdul 18 Sep
nice simple recipe. I definitely needed to double the spice/salt&pepper mixture and still needed more seasoning at the table. I also doubled the sauce mixture to have extra to serve over pasta with the chicken. I liked it a lot. The kids were kinda on the fence....
Jo Meteer Wolfe 1 Aug
So good! We loved it. I needed way more salt and oregano and spices than it called for to cover the chicken. I will make this again!
J 13 Apr
Used olive oil and only cooked in crock pot for two hours. broth was delicious!
Tamara S. 18 Mar
dry and flavorless. will not make again
Gabriella B. 2 Feb
Nice, tender and juicy
Sara 21 Jan
Easy and delicious, but nothing "wow" about it. Very juicy chicken!
Amanda 28 Aug 2017
Wow! Very tasty! Tweaked just a bit, used Sazon seasoning instead of all the separate ingredients in the rub; I'm all about simplicity! Can't get much better. Everyone loved it and my son even requested it two days later. 👍👍
Rita Koski 4 Jan 2017
Tasty and so easy to prepare. My entire family enjoyed the main course paired with broccolini. Can't wait to try the next Yummly recommendations.