- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves (skinless and)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed, or to taste)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock (defatted and reduced salt)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley (minced)
PER SERVING *
|Calories170Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Elizabeth Abdul 18 Sep
nice simple recipe. I definitely needed to double the spice/salt&pepper mixture and still needed more seasoning at the table. I also doubled the sauce mixture to have extra to serve over pasta with the chicken. I liked it a lot. The kids were kinda on the fence....
Jo Meteer Wolfe 1 Aug
So good! We loved it. I needed way more salt and oregano and spices than it called for to cover the chicken. I will make this again!
J 13 Apr
Used olive oil and only cooked in crock pot for two hours. broth was delicious!
Tamara S. 18 Mar
dry and flavorless. will not make again
Gabriella B. 2 Feb
Nice, tender and juicy
Sara 21 Jan
Easy and delicious, but nothing "wow" about it. Very juicy chicken!
Amanda 28 Aug 2017
Wow! Very tasty! Tweaked just a bit, used Sazon seasoning instead of all the separate ingredients in the rub; I'm all about simplicity! Can't get much better. Everyone loved it and my son even requested it two days later. 👍👍
Rita K. 4 Jan 2017
Tasty and so easy to prepare. My entire family enjoyed the main course paired with broccolini. Can't wait to try the next Yummly recommendations.