- 3 celery (ribs, $0.37)
- 1 yellow onion ($0.42)
- 1 green bell pepper ($0.87)
- 2 cloves garlic ($0.16)
- 16 ounces smoked sausage (* $3.49)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs (optional $1.13)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano ($0.10)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme ($0.10)
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika ($0.15)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper ($0.05)
- cracked pepper (Freshly, 15-20 cranks of a mill $0.05)
- 30 ounces diced tomatoes (or one 28oz. can $1.98)
- 1/4 bunch fresh parsley (chopped $0.20)
- 2 cups chicken broth ($0.26)
- 2 cups long grain white rice (uncooked, $0.96)
- 3 green onions (sliced $0.23)
|Calories600Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
scott 14 Jan
Very good Recipe easy to make
Theresa Singleton 30 Nov 2018
Great flavor. Rice takes more than 30 mins though
J Wilbur II 20 Nov 2018
It turned out quite well.
Melanie Vartanian 2 Nov 2018
this recipe call for entirely waaaaaaay to much rice.
Fun Guy 22 Sep 2018
It was excellent and would make it again
Anna 1 Aug 2018
It was really good. The rice took about 40 minutes to cook. We like things spicy so I used hot Hungarian paprika.
Jeremy R. 19 Jul 2018
great flavor only down side was sausage was a little mushy.
Mark Vermaat 22 May 2018
quick and easy to prep. used Farmer's sausage and added some shrimp at the end. Turned out amazing.
Edith 14 May 2018
Well seasoned rice, delicious. First time making Jambalaya.
Jessica Dotson 4 May 2018
The rice didn’t cook all the way and the flavor is lacking. Just all around disappointed by this recipe.
Felicia Johnson 2 Dec 2017
Good Delicious Yes would make it again