- 8 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 pounds red potato ( quartered)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
PER SERVING *
|Calories1200Calories from Fat700|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat700|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jim Woolsey 9 Nov
Great comfort food. Will definitely make again. May add broccoli next time.
Nicole 6 Jul
Everyone in our family LOVED this -- including our picky toddler! No leftovers! I added a few chopped carrots to the pot to make it a complete one-pot meal and it turned out great. Will make again and again.
Stephen 16 Feb
I made this, but with a variation. Instead of the slow cooker, I simply put it in a roasting pan at 400F for 1.5 hours. It came out perfect. The chicken was quite tender and great flavors.
Carey B. 23 Jan
My family loved it and asked me to double the recipe next time. I ended up using boneless thighs since that is what I had on hand, but followed the recipe otherwise! Awesome addition to my rotation.
Donna D. 7 Jul 2016
Easy and delicious.I didn't need to modify one thing.I will be trying more of these crock pot recipes.We live in the Central Valley of California.Summers are mid 90's to mostly 100 degree days.I made it my mission to stop eating from the fast food places and start cooking more I will be making this dish again.I would proudly serve this to company.Add a side veggie dish or salad and it's a complete easy dinner.