- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 pound potatoes (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 onion (large, cut into 1/2-inch wedges)
- 1 celery (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless chuck roast (lean, well trimmed)
- 2 packages brown gravy mix (McCormick®)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves (McCormick®)
- Place carrots, potatoes, onion and celery in slow cooker. Place beef on top of vegetables.
- Mix Gravy Mixes, water and thyme in small bowl. Pour over top. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- Remove beef and vegetables to serving platter. Spoon some gravy over beef and vegetables. Serve remaining gravy on the side, if desired.