- 3 chicken breasts (I use small to medium-sized breasts. If you use large breasts then I'd recommend using 2 cans of cream of chicken or equal amount of homemade cream of chicken.)
- 1 packet italian dressing
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (OR equal amount of homemade cream of chicken, you can use more than 1 can, but I usually just use one since we're a small family)
- dried parsley (optional)
- ground black pepper (freshly)
- cooked brown rice
Shawn 7 Apr
It was great! My family loved it…I’ll have to double up the portions next time though, they ate every bit and wanted more!
Peggy H. 17 Mar
It turned out good. The chicken was tender and my family loved it.
Rainer 25 Sep 2017
Great. Daughter and boyfriend loved it. Both picky eaters and great for lunch for work it was amazing. Added mozzarella cheese it was fantastic!
Sara 12 Jun 2017
It's was very good to no time to make