- 3 chicken breasts (I use small to medium-sized breasts. If you use large breasts then I'd recommend using 2 cans of cream of chicken or equal amount of homemade cream of chicken.)
- 1 packet italian dressing
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (OR equal amount of homemade cream of chicken, you can use more than 1 can, but I usually just use one since we're a small family)
- dried parsley (optional)
- ground black pepper (freshly)
- cooked brown rice
Nichole Rae 6 days ago
Really yummy! I added some broccoli! Will try with fettuccine next time!
Dayla 14 days ago
Easy to make and the kids even ate it!
Speedy G. 4 Nov
This recipe is very easy and tasty. I’ve made it several times, and even experimented using different flavors of soup. Everyone loves it!
Ally Sexson 3 Oct
Delicious and easy! Definitely making this again
Malka d. 25 Sep
Great! I just did not know what exactly the cream of chicken was (I'm Dutch :-) so used creamy chicken soup. Before shredding the chicken I took the sauce and boiled it down with some thickener and used my blender (the one on a stick) which made a really great and thick sauce. Was nothing left, yum yum yum! Had it with some baked potatoes and broccoli.
Sarah S. 17 Sep
Great! We ate this with pasta instead of rice. I added frozen spinach once, and frozen broccoli another time.
Luci B. 13 Sep
was nice i couldn't find the dried Italian dressing so just used the one for salads and added in some hidden veg and cream of mushroom to give more sauce and is goimg down very well
Shawn 7 Apr
It was great! My family loved it…I’ll have to double up the portions next time though, they ate every bit and wanted more!
Peggy Holmes 17 Mar
It turned out good. The chicken was tender and my family loved it.
Rainer 25 Sep 2017
Great. Daughter and boyfriend loved it. Both picky eaters and great for lunch for work it was amazing. Added mozzarella cheese it was fantastic!
Sara 12 Jun 2017
It's was very good to no time to make