- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 14 ounces roasted red peppers, drained (and chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1/2 cup beer
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 14 ounces fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 28 ounces pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
- 14 ounces cannellini beans
- wing sauce (extra)
- cheddar (grated sharp)
- crumbled blue cheese
- sliced green onions
- chives (freshly sliced)
- lime wedges (for spritzing)
- avocado slices
|Calories370Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nikki Kirsch 14 days ago
Made this on a rainy Saturday morning to eat during Wild Card Weekend games. It was so delicious and comforting. Just what I was hoping for. And it was easy to make!
Natalie 8 Dec 2018
It was a little sweeter than expected.
Myron Valentine 22 Nov 2018
This recipe was absolutely delicious. I entered it in a chili cook off and even though I did not win my entry was the first to be totally consumed!
Heim 17 Nov 2018
So so good! Will make it all fall/winter long.
Joanna VonSeggern 11 May 2018
My husband LOVED this! That blue cheese cheddar mix is genius!
Nate 3 Mar 2018
Fantastic! I love buffalo anything and this was a fun new way to enjoy it. Will absolutely make again!
Tamara F. 1 Feb 2018
Delicious! I used extra wing sauce, sour cream, blue cheese, green onions and avocado. I brought it to work and everyone raves about it!
Thomas Bounds 10 Jan 2018
Awesome. The buffalo sauce adds so much flavor. Put some blue cheese on it and it’s amazing!
Sigg 21 Dec 2017
I have used many of your recipes and loved all. Too many to submit. but I have passed a lot on to family and they were pleased also. Thanks for your choice of recipes.
Coy 9 Dec 2017
It was amazing! I would definitely make it again.
Abby 23 Nov 2017
Absolutely wonderful! Nice heat