- 2 medium carrots (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 onion (large, chopped)
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast (trimmed of excess fat and silverskin, cut into 4 large pieces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 jar RAGÚ Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley (chopped fresh)
- Add vegetables to slow cooker insert. Season beef on all sides with salt and pepper; place on top of vegetables. Combine sauce and broth; pour over meat. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 8 hours (or on HIGH 4 hours) or until meat is fork-tender. During last 15 min. of cooking, remove meat from sauce. Skim sauce of excess fat; whisk in flour. Carefully cut meat or coarsely shred in large chunks and return to sauce to continue cooking. Gently toss meat mixture with hot cooked pasta and parsley.