- 3 cans pinto beans (15 ounces each, drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 slices bacon (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Mustard, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Cinnamon (Ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Allspice, Ground
- Spray inside of slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Place beans, onion and bacon in slow cooker.
- Mix ketchup, water, brown sugar, molasses and spices in small bowl until blended. Pour over bean mixture; stir to coat. Cover.
- Cook 4 hours on LOW. Stir before serving.