- 4 pounds boneless blade pork roast
- 14 ounces cranberry sauce (jellied)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt (to taste)
- Trim fat from pork roast, if necessary. Place roast in 4- to 6-quart slow cooker. Use wire whisk to stir together cranberry sauce and sugar in medium bowl.
- Stir in juice, mustard, cloves and pepper until well combined. Pour cranberry mixture over roast in slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until pork roast is tender. Season roast to taste with salt; serve juices with roast.