- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder (or Boston Butt Roast)
- 1/2 whole onion (Large, Diced)
- 1/2 cup bourbon (Can substitute water.)
- 4 whole peaches (Large, Seeded and Skin Removed)
- 1 clove garlic (Minced)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 whole chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (Chopped, Add 2 for more heat.)
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (From Canned Chipotle Peppers)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- hamburger buns
PER SERVING *
|Calories250Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mandie 21 Oct 2017
So good. Made as instructed
Debbie G. 24 Sep 2017
I made this a couple of months ago for my sons and their friends. It was awesome and loved by all!! I’m making it tomorrow for my husband and know he’ll love it too :)
Charlie Sims 22 Jul 2017
So-so. Not a very peach flavor. It's seems like it's missing something to me. It has nice flavor but something is just slightly off.
Megan D. 9 Jun 2016
I actually took a shortcut and used 1c of Jack Daniel's barbecue sauce in place of the ingredients in this recipe that combine to make the sauce. The pork turns out deliciously; it has a great flavor, and everyone for whom I have made it has really enjoyed it, as well.
Sheri H. 17 Apr 2016
This is awesome!! Made it 3 times. My sister loved it and made it for her husband who is a chef and after eating this he decided to make it for the group home he works at.