- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups vegetables (chopped, orange, yellow and/or red bell pepper, yellow squash, zucchini)
- 1 sweet onion (small, finely chopped)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 jar ragu pasta sauce (1 lb. 8 oz., Old World Style®)
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 80 burrito size flour tortillas (10-in.)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables and onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Add turkey and brown. Stir in 2 cups Pasta Sauce, sugar and relish. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on 4 tortillas. Evenly top each with turkey mixture, remaining 1/2 cup cheese, then remaining 4 tortillas.
- Cook quesadillas in 12-inch skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat, one at a time, turning once, 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.