- 2 chicken breasts (diced)
- 3 leeks (sliced)
- 2 carrots (peeled & diced)
- 200 grams mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- seasoning (Salt & pepper)
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 300 milliliters water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (or fresh sprigs)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (or fresh sprigs)
- 2 chicken (stockpots or stock cubes)
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 6 cheese (extra light, triangles *6 = 1 person's HE, or 1.5 syns each)
- 160 grams orzo (dried)
- Spray your slow cooker with frylight and place in all ingredients except the cheese and orzo.
- Place the lid on top and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Now stir in the orzo and cheese triangles, replace the lid and cook on high for a final 30 minutes.
- Give it a stir and garnish with fresh parsley or other fresh herbs you wish and serve.