- oil spray (Low calorie cooking)
- 3 onions (large, halved & finely sliced)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 egg
- 1. Preheat your oven on 200 degrees.
- 2. Spray a large frying pan with oil spray and gently fry the onions until tender.
- 3. Now add all of the spices and seasoning and continue to fry for 2 more, stirring well until everything is coated.
- 4. In a large mixing bowl, crack in the egg and lightly whisk.
- 5. Stir in the cooked onions and give it a good mix.
- 6. Spray a large muffin tin or baking tray with frylight.
- 7. Now spoon the mixture evenly in to each muffin hole or spoon out 6 dollops on a baking tray.
- 8. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and stack up on a plate.