- potatoes (4 med. even)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs
- 4 tablespoons cheddar cheese (grated, or Velveeta cheese)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Such as, parsley, chives, thyme or sage or dried herbs of your choice. I use Mrs. Dash.
- OVEN BAKED: Peel potatoes if skin is tough. Otherwise, scrub and rinse. Cut potatoes into thin slices, but not all the way through. Use a handle of a spoon to prevent knife from cutting all the way. Put in baking dish. Fan them slightly. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with herbs or Mrs. Dash. Bake at 425 degrees for about 50 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes until lightly browned. Cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft inside. Check with fork.
- MAY BE MICROWAVED 10 minutes at high power. Rearrange potatoes after 5 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave for another 4 to 6 minutes until cheeses are melted, then sprinkle with salt. Good served with meat, fish or poultry dishes or as a main dish with just a salad.
PER SERVING *
|Calories130Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
Easy Cheesy Potatoes!Sweet Tea and Cornbread
VELVEETA® Potato BitesKraft
VELVEETA® Potato BitesVELVEETA®
Cheeseburger & Fries CasseroleThe Midnight Baker
Tender Garlic Parmesan Sliced Baked PotatoesRecipes 4 Living
Quick and Easy Old Fashioned Cheesy Au Gratin PotatoesRecipes 4 Living
Ham and Cheese Potato CasseroleReal Mom Kitchen
Sliced Baked PotatoesSix Sisters' Stuff
Easy Sliced Baked Potatoes with CheeseGimmedelicious
Parmesan Chive Potato BakeHellmann's
VELVEETA Potato BitesGoing My Wayz
Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked PotatoesVELVEETA®
Sliced Baked Potatoes with CheeseCakescottage.com
Twice Baked Potato CasseroleJust a Pinch
Baked Garlic Potato SlicesNINE Recipes
Creamy Loaded Mashed PotatoesHellmann's