- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 15 ounces black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow peppers
- 1/2 purple onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lime
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin (or harissa spice)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro fresh
- 1 avocado (chopped)
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
|Calories520Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Julia 5 months ago
This was a good recipe for meal prep. I added some baby corn and spinach. Thought the dressing would be bland, but it was tasty.
Kat a year ago
This salad was good, but I think it needs more acid. I also added sundried tomatoes which gave it a bit of a lift.
Leigh W. 3 years ago
Took longer than 20 min to roast vegetables. Was good but not great. Needed a little more acid/lime juice. Also didn't use three roasted peppers as my peppers were large.
Sarah D. 3 years ago
This is so good!! I'm definitely going to be making this again the man doesn't like it because he doesn't like peppers, onion, garlic, tomatoes so obviously I wasn't thinking of him when I made it. Sorry sweetie but you are missing out
Donna R. 3 years ago
I just made this tonight. My boyfriend loved it and so did I. I will make his again. I roasted zucchini with the peppers. I thought it added different texture. I served it with grilled cod. It was a good combo.