- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup almond flour (or finely ground almonds)
- 1 tablespoon Truvia
- 8 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (package, softened)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (package, regular, softened)
- 1/2 cup Truvia
- 1 1/2 cups natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- Reddi Whip (low fat, optional)
- chocolate shavings (dark, optional)
Fabiënne van Hooren 16 days ago
bad taste, verry heavy
robyn t. 29 Nov 2018
so good! super easy and very very tastey!!
robin4546 r. 5 Aug 2018
great!!! smooth and creamy!
Mads 22 Jan 2018
Held up really well and super easy to make. The crust is actually quite good. But the recipe calls for way too much cream cheese. It has an overwhelming cream cheese flavor. I would cut the cream cheese down to 1-1.5 bricks not 2.