- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce (or whatever hot sauce you like)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 cups chicken (14 oz raw cooked shredded)
PER SERVING *
|Calories290Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Madisen 13 days ago
I made this and it turned out great! It's a good, smaller portion. I also used regular sour cream instead of the fat free kind, so it wouldn't turn out runny. It was very delicious!
Barbara V. 4 Aug
Tastes great. The consistency was less thick than pictured although I measured ingredients and actually has a bit extra chicken. With celery sticks this is great for Keto and gluten free eaters.
Buckley 6 Feb
Tasty! I halfed the amount of hot sauce and let my guests add more to their own personal preference. Served it with celery. For something so low fat I think it came out great - not to mention very easy to prepare. Also there was some confusion about the recipe - the chicken DOES need to be cooked before going in the crockpot
Amy 30 Oct 2017
Awesome! My husband said this was the most delicious one he had yet
Kristin R. 28 Aug 2017
It's so delicious. I've made several times for parties.
Kara Rosentreter 7 Nov 2016
I actually made this as a main meal it was very good, a bit spicy for some people because of the hot sauce but overall very tasty we put it on hamburger buns. Definitely will be making again.
Sydieon S. 9 Sep 2016
The perfect super bowl appetizer that will blow your taste buds away I recommend this to everyone it one for recipe