- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 jar ragu pasta sauce (1 lb. 8 oz., Old World Style®)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups regular or convert rice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- In 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In same skillet, stir in Pasta Sauce and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to low.
- Return chicken to skillet, sprinkle with cheese and simmer covered 5 minutes or until rice is done.