- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - stroganoff
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Remove and set aside.
- Stir in water, milk and Spread and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides - Stroganoff. Return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in ground beef mixture; heat through.
PER SERVING *
|Calories290Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stephanie Grantham 12 Sep
it was good. altered some of the measurements.
Jessica Agbolade 28 Mar
I accidentally boiled the ground beef with the milk, water and butter.... but it still tasted good! :)
Leon 9 Aug 2017
Not our favorite dish only our daughter likes it
Janelle Francis 14 Feb 2017
very simple and quick. there wasnt anything left so i guess it was good. definitely would make again.
Stormey Ware 13 Feb 2017
Oh my goodness, my daughter and I are so thankful for this meal as well although I did substitute ground beef for ground turkey. my youngest daughter is super picky so we always eat the same thing. l made this meal and she agreed to take a bite...She took a bite then again proceeded to eat the entire contents of the small bowl. After coming up for air, she says, "mommy this is good, is there more"? THANK YOU ,THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Melissa Revak R. 24 Jan 2017
loved this!! i put 3 cloves of garlic and my gamily finished it all! it turned out amazing, very quick and easy!
Angelica S. 4 Dec 2016
Followed the directions exactly and turned out great! My picky son didn't like it but I'm hoping he will learn to love it!