- 12 ounces ground pork (lean)
- 8 ounces penne pasta (whole grain, about 3 cups)
- 3 cups tomato pasta sauce (spicy, OR plain tomato-basil pasta sauce)
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese low fat
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (OR Asiago cheese, freshly grated)
- Cook pasta in large saucepan with unsalted water according to package directions. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, cook ground pork over medium-high heat in large, nonstick skillet about 3 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, breaking pork in to 3/4-inch crumbles. Drain and discard any juices.
- Add hot pasta to ground pork in skillet. Stir in pasta sauce and ricotta cheese. Cover and cook over medium-high heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve.
kyra keathley 23 Apr
Very good, easy. Will definitely make it again.
Austin Steele 16 Apr
Very good, quick and easy!
Marlene Gray 31 Jan
Good I used too much meat hubby likes
Sylwia J. 20 Dec 2017
I used basil and tomato sauce and it turned out pretty good quick and easy meal good for busy moms such as myself. Taste wise it isnt the most amazing thing but for being quick and easy its yummy. Thanks for the recipe might add in onion and/or garlic next time for extra flavor