Skillet Turkey TetrazziniBest Foods
- 2 tablespoons butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cut up cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces linguine (cooked and drained)
- 1Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are golden. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in garlic and flour and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in broth and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2Stir in turkey, linguine, peas and cheese and cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.