- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 4 cups french bread (cubed, about 7 oz.)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups turkey (cut-up cooked leftover, 8 oz.)
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and quartered)
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce leaves (shredded)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- For croutons, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook bread, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until crisp. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese and 1 clove garlic and cook 30 seconds or until croutons are coated. Remove croutons from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet and cook remaining garlic, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, chicken broth, lemon juice and anchovy paste. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in turkey, artichokes and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Stir 1/2 of the croutons into skillet. Top with shredded lettuce and remaining croutons.