- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar ragu pasta sauce (1 lb. 8 oz., Old World Style®)
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces rotini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in uncooked rotini and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 14 minutes or until rotini is tender. Remove from heat, then sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
|Calories480Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rosa, 7 Feb 2018
Made it already multiple times and my family loves it!
Bri 12 Sep 2017
So good! My 2 year old and hubby loves it! Easy!
Find Something Yummy! 3 Sep 2017
Disgusting. Tasted bad and the pasta didn't cook all the way through
Nakysha Gray 6 Aug 2017
Great Kids Meal!!! We added garlic and onion powder as well as salt & pepper.
Patricia Jensen 9 Jun 2017
It really doesn't take as long as the recipe suggests. Next time I'll start cooking closer to when we normally eat
Ashley Tschakert-Foertmeyer 1 Jun 2017
Very easy to make but a little bland. I added oregano, basil, and crushed red pepper flakes to jazz it up.
cca7c143-4f43-4d00-b13f-bda5a5d32a0d 22 Apr 2017
I am only a teenager and this was really good. It was easy to cook and the family loved it. I added some oregano, salt & pepper and garlic powder which turned out well. Will definately have this again!
Natalie Gula 11 Apr 2017
I definitely added spices (oregano, garlic, onion, parsley, basil) but it turned out perfect. Super easy, really quick.
Laura 27 Mar 2017
It was okay. Definitely not impressed by the recipe. Can't imagine that I would make this again. Had to add extra pasta sauce also.
Erika T. 1 Jun 2016
I added oregano, onion powder, salt and pepper. Otherwise followed the recipe exact. It was okay, it turned out exactly as I expected. Quick and easy mid-week dinner.
Ryan M. 3 Dec 2015
Easy enough to make and feeds a bunch. Really could use some extra seasoning though, I used some oregano and it was good.
Anna W. 29 Aug 2015
I thought it was quite appetizing. I'm only 13, and a know a lot of people don't think a 13-year-old can cook, but it was really easy and really yummy.I give this a 4 star rating because I liked how it tasted, but wish it could have a little more seasoning to spice it up. and I'm not only talking about salt and pepper. : )