- 2 eggplants (large, about 3 lbs. total, sliced into ½-inch thick slices)
- extra-virgin olive oil (for brushing)
- freshly ground pepper
- coarse salt
- 2 1/4 cups tomato sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- fresh basil (for garnish)
PER SERVING *
|Calories330Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rositsa Baruh 8 days ago
This is a pretty good recipe. Maybe next time I will do it with mushrooms, less tomato sauce and more parmesan. Аnd a little garlic and basil in the tomato sauce.
Chele 13 days ago
Wonderful. Making it again!
Madi Rowe 17 days ago
Awesome! I did a few more layers, added garlic and fresh basil in the layers
Susan 25 days ago
I cut the recipe in half for myself and my husband. We loved it!
Jamie 18 Aug
we really enjoyed this! This is the second time I’ve made it; I have an abundance of eggplants in my garden this year. An easy and yummy recipe! Great reheated too! When we go to eat it I will pick some fresh basil from the garden to garnish with and add some flavor!
Stella Ashley O'Mahoney 14 Aug
My husband loved it and that is saying a lot. I have taken away our meat and have forced on lots of veggies. This was perfect! Easy and delicious!
Diana F. 29 May
Very delicious, nice and moist. I just added more cheese at the end.
Megan Wood 11 May
I loved this dish! It’s the perfect gf Eggplant Parmesan. I added a little more sauce since it was being served over pasta. Delicious!
Hope S. 16 Jan
Very good and easy to make !!!