- 1 vanilla ice cream (carton, 1 1/2 quart)
- 2/3 cup Sugar in the Raw (®, divided)
- 1/2 cup butter (very soft)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups hot fudge sauce (heated as directed on jar)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (if desired)
- 12 maraschino cherries (well drained)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 10-inch cast iron skillet with shortening. Scoop ice cream into balls and place on cookie sheet with sides. Freeze until serving time. In large bowl, combine 2/3 cup of the Sugar In The Raw, butter, molasses and egg. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed 5 minutes or until very light and creamy. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Beat on low speed until well mixed. By hand, stir in chocolate chips. Spread dough in skillet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven; set skillet on cooling rack. Cool 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat whipping cream with remaining 1 tablespoon Sugar In The Raw until stiff peaks form. To serve, pile ice cream balls on warm cookie in skillet. Drizzle with some of the hot fudge sauce and sprinkle with nuts. Top with whipped cream and some of the cherries. Scoop cookie, ice cream and toppings into individual dessert bowls. Top with remaining hot fudge sauce and cherries.
PER SERVING *
|Calories360Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.