- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup broth and lemon juice in small bowl with wire whisk; reserve.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Cook garlic in same skillet over medium heat 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add remaining 1/4 cup broth and simmer 1 minute. Stir in reserved mayonnaise mixture and simmer, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until slightly thickened. DO NOT BOIL. Serve sauce over chicken and garnish, if desired, with shaved parmesan cheese.